There are many reasons to love Instagram, from living vicariously through your bestie’s travels to making everyone jealous with your latest trip the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM. But, as any pop culture junkie will tell you, the best part about Instagram is being able to see what your favorite celebrities are up to. And for us, that means what hairstyles they’re currently rocking. Luckily these A-listers aren’t shy about ‘gramming their latest cuts, colors and full-on makeovers.
From shaggy bangs to sleek ponytails, follow along as we track the most noteworthy celebrity hair moments of the week.
1. Bella Hadid: The only thing cooler than Bella’s badass flame two-piece and buckle boots? Her babelicious slicked-back hair, obvi. Our tip? Skip washing your locks for a day or two and embrace your inner rockstar á la Gigi’s baby sis.
2. Vanessa Hudgens: Can you say hair goals? We’ve always been jealous of Vanessa Hudgens’ gorgeous black locks, and her voluminous ponytail only makes us obsess more. Pro tip: After securing your ponytail, curl the ends for a bodacious finish.
3. Lily Aldridge: Take a screenshot because we have a feeling you’re going to want to show this look to your hairstylist on your next visit. The supermodel (and a key member in T-Swift’s girl gang) debuted ’70s-inspired fringe bangs this week, once again proving the girl can pull off any style.
4. Suki Waterhouse: Talk about a blast from the past. Suki’s chic hair flip and retro sunglasses have us thinking we’ve stepped into a time machine. Love her textured waves? The Burberry model revealed she washes her hair with soda. Better make a grocery store run…
5. Zendaya: If there’s one celeb we can count on for in-your-face hair moves, it’s Zendaya. At this year’s Teen Choice Awards, the actress made some jaws drop with her epic ‘do. From the front it appeared she was sporting a sleek ponytail, but from the back there was a show-stopping braid.
6. Lucy Hale: It’s no surprise that Lucy Hale’s sleek, low ponytail is one of our favorite ‘dos of the week, especially considering that she shares a hairstylist with our girl Lauren Conrad. Not only is this look super classic (center part and sleek), but you can take it from day to night in a cinch with a dramatic cuff.
Are you loving this week’s crop of cool celeb ‘dos? Who wore your favorite look? Share your thoughts below!