The appearance of false nails brings infinite possibilities to our nail art. However, sometimes we don’t want to use glue for false nails or that we simply don’t have it. So what should we do? In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will tell you how to make fake nail glue from home!
What is the procedure for making glue for false nails?
Here are steps for making false nail glue:
- Put the glue in the small bowl or bottle.
- Fill the other half with clear nail polish.
- Cut the end of the cotton swab.
- Use the end of the cut cotton swab or a brush to mix the glue and nail polish.
For the manicure it’s very simple:
- Sand your nails with a professional electric nail sander.
- Put the glue on your false nail capsules for a few seconds so that it adheres well.
- Stick the false nail caps on your nails. It takes 10 minutes for the glue to harden completely.
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supply! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: How to apply Polygel?