Do you know the water decals? Do you know how to use it? In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will explain how to apply water decals.
What is water decal?
The water decal is a water decal that we will put on the nail and it will adhere while drying.
Here are the different steps:
- After removing the transparent plastic film, cut out 10 designs.
- Soak the pattern in a little water for 20-30 seconds.
- Slide the pattern with the pad of your finger.
- Gently grab the pattern using your nail art tweezers and place it on your very dry varnish, with a small dab of water to reposition it as you wish.
- After blotting up the excess water with absorbent paper, apply a layer of top coat which will protect the pattern.
Water decals have many advantages:
- On application, you can move them around the nail as you wish before fixing them with a top coat.
- The outfit is identical to that of your varnish, since the pattern is so fine that it blends into the varnish.
- The removal, they withdraw with the varnish, without making unpleasant balls of glue.
We hope this tutorial will have helped you for your future water decal installations. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supply! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Nail art ideas for valentines day