Black and white outfits may seem boring to some, overwhelming to others, and super sophisticated to a few. Personally, I love seeing black and white outfits because they are easy on the eyes and I love wearing them because they are just so easy to pull off. If you love creating looks that are simple but chic or easy but stylish, check out these black and white outfits that you will want to wear every single day.
1. Preppy fall – this cute outfit is perfect for fall. The white turtleneck gives it a nice autumnal vibe while the checkered black and white skirt adds the perfect preppy touch and the boots just take the whole look to the next level.
2. Simple office look – black and white is a great look for the office. This super simple look is a good one to wear on days when you don’t have much time to plan out your outfit. The black pussy bow just pulls the whole outfit together and keeps it from looking boring.
3. Stylish stripes – one way to elevate any look is to play with texture and another is to incorporate prints. This outfit is an example of a perfectly layered outfit. It may be black and white, but it is far from being boring.
4. Haute in the Hamptons – take a look at this gorgeous outfit and tell me you’re not in love with it. Everything, from the oversized bow detail on the shirt to the shape of the skirt, screams sophistication.
5. Minimalist elegance – this outfit is so simple, you can recreate it with minimum effort. A white women tank top and a black midi skirt accessorized with a black purse and black heels – what could be simpler?
6. Street style savvy – want to know how style stars do black and white? This picture is exactly how. If you’re into cool street style looks, you will love this one. It is a white turtleneck top layered up with a black off shoulder slip dress and finished off with cool accessories.
7. Houndstooth galore – if you’re going for a black and white look and you want to level it up by wearing prints, houndstooth is definitely a good place to start. Since houndstooth is already black and white to begin with, there should be no problem pulling off this look.
8. Print on print – if you think solid black and white is just too stark, you can always soften up your look by wearing prints. This print on print look features small prints making black and white look a lot softer. The gray cardigan the look is topped off with softens the look even further but the black and white sneakers add some of the contrast back, making it perfect.
Here are a few more black and white outfits you can copy.