When it comes to nail art and manicure trends, you will find that a nail from America that is the fashion for aquarium nails. But how do you make this nail art? Your expert nail supplier Maryton will tell you the things about aquarium nails!
1. A Nail Art like no other
As its name suggests, the aquarium nail is a false nail that acts as a real mini aquarium. Indeed, these nail prostheses are made of a transparent material. They contain a liquid, also transparent, in which bathe all sorts of glitter, mini-figures of fish or sea animals.
If you are one of the most dedicated nail art fanatics, then aquarium nails can be added to your beauty arsenal for many occasions. Given their theme, it is advisable to wear them in festive summer evenings by the pool or on the beach.
2. How are aquarium nails made?
Aquarium nails are precision work. Therefore, to get the desired result, you have to be patient and meticulous.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Through the slot in the false nail, and using pliers, insert the patterns and mini figures you want to have. Two or three at most are sufficient.
- Close the slit three-quarters with a fixing gel.
- For a whole minute, leave the nail under the UV lamp for the gel to harden.
- Fill the nail using the aesthetic syringe. You can use water or paraffin oil.
- Close the nail completely with the gel and let it harden under the UV lamp.
- The installation is done as for an ordinary false nail.
We hope you enjoy this article! To get all the necessary equipment, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Prepare your nails for your wedding