Acrylic makes it possible to make nail coverings, but also 3D decorations to give relief to your nails. To do this, simply mix acrylic powder with a little monomer liquid and let your imagination run wild.
- Acrylic powder
- Monomer liquid
- A brush for acrylic
- Acrylic paint
- A nail art brush
- Decorative balls
- Fake nail glue
The steps to make 3D flowers
- Dip the brush in the monomer liquid
- Then dip your brush in your powder
- Place a small ball of acrylic on the nail and make a small point to make a petal
- Wait a few seconds for the resin to harden slightly
- Squeeze the petal, from the tip to the center, then upwards to widen and shape the petal
- Start again to have 5 petals in all that overlap a little
- Add other flower pieces on the nail as needed, trying to keep the same size of petals.
- With acrylic paint, draw the leaves of the flowers
- Glue small decorative beads in the hollow of each petal
- Put matte top coat on the 3D acrylic flowers
- Put some shiny top coat on the rest of the nail
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set to care for your feet in daily life.
Read also: Methods to remove acrylic nails