With a little imagination and dexterity, acrylic paint makes it possible to create original and easy-to-create Nail art. For a simplified explanation, your nail supply specialist Maryton will demonstrate in a capsule. Keep reading!
Here are the different stages of realization of this magnificent pose with UV gel + acrylic paint:
1. After applying your builder gel, apply the “Make up” gel. Leave to catalyze for 3 minutes then degrease the sticky layer with Cleaner.
2. Take a nail file and file the entire nail to refine the surface, then remove dust with a brush.
3. For the French, paint on one side, then another color on the other. Don’t catalyze yet.
4. Use a brush to blend the two colors together to create a color gradient. Catalyze 3 minutes.
5. Apply a layer of Clear gel and catalyze for 3 minutes. Sand and refine the total surface of the nail with nail file and buffer.
6. After removing dust residues, apply a thin layer of “Quick Finish” finishing gel. Catalyze.
To soften and moisturize your skin, we recommend finishing this service with a cuticle oil. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: Hygiene during a UV gel application