The one stroke is a nail art technique that combines 2 colors on the same large enough brush and with acrylic paint! This sea anchor and flower tutorial in dark blue and light blue tones is ideal for summer by the sea!
- Base coat
- Silver nail polish and a medium blue polish
- Top coat
- Acrylic paint for nail art
- An angled brush
- A thin brush for nail art
The application steps to achieve this nail art:
- Apply base coat.
- Apply medium blue polish to your nails.
- Draw the anchor with white paint.
- Cover the anchor with silver varnish.
- On a plastic, put a drop of navy blue paint and a drop of light blue paint.
- Dip one side of the angled brush into the dark blue, the other half into the light blue. When you apply it, it will make 2 color lines.
- Apply this mixture of paints on your nail, in small jerks and by turning your brush, so as to draw one or more roses.
- To accentuate the relief of the roses, go over certain areas with a very fine white line.
- To make the anchor stand out, circle it with a black line.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
Now that you know the one stroke summer nail art, take action with your manicure sets! If you don’t have nail tools, you can visit our nail supply store.
Read also: Easy Nail Art for Canada Day