The feet are one of the most stressed body parts on a daily basis. It must be cared with professional pedicure kit. How to properly wash your feet? How to have well cut nails? We give you all the good things you need to know to have clean and healthy feet.
Our feet accumulate a multitude of bacteria and a simple shower is not enough to remove them. Podiatry specialists recommend cleaning the feet as religiously as we do with our face to be properly cleansed. Here are some tips for having pretty feet:
- Use antibacterial soap and a pumice stone: Scrub your feet daily with the pumice stone and the antibacterial soap. Remember to go between the toes and under the fingernails.
- Dry your feet thoroughly: Do not let your feet air dry, use a towel.
- Apply foot cream regularly: Choose a rich cream if your feet are very dry.
- Don’t sleep with socks on every night: Don’t wear socks every night to let your skin regenerate. It is good for the health!
- Cut your toenails short: Cut your nails short following the contours of your own nail shape to avoid ingrown nails.
- Don’t go to just any nail bar: When you go for a pedicure, make sure that the practitioner’s products are always well sterilized. At worst, bring your own pedicure tools.
Read also:Keep your feet beautiful