Do you want to do false nails at home? Here is the tutorial you need:
- Remove all traces of varnish with solvent.
- Wash your hands.
- Push your cuticles with a wooden stick.
- Polish your nails with a buffing block.
- Brush your nails to remove dust
- Wipe them with a cleaner to remove oils.
Placement of capsules:
- Apply a thin line of nail glue to the surface that will be in contact with the nail.
- Put the part of the capsule with the glue on the tip of your nail.
- Hold it down on your nail for 5 seconds.
- Cut them then file them according to your desires, in the same order as the installation.
- Polish the part where the natural nail connects to the capsule.
- File the sides of the capsules so that they align correctly with your natural nail.
1. Apply the Base to the nail in very thin layers so that the UV lamp can harden each layer.
2. Let dry under lamp for: 120 sec (UV) / 30 sec (LED).
3. Then apply the gel in the same way as the corrective base.
4. Let dry under lamp for: 120 sec (UV) / 30 sec (LED).
5. Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice to apply the second and third coat of gel.
6. Remove the sticky material using a cotton ball and the finishing product.
7. File the side of the nails to get a clean result.
8. Hydrate your cuticles with a special cuticle oil.
Read also: How to remove a semi-permanent varnish?