Having a essential manicure kit doesn’t mean you can get a perfect manicure. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you some tips to help you properly apply the manicure products in this article. Keep reading!
Here are the steps you can take to apply your manicure products:
- Clean your nails: Before applying nail polish, make sure your nails are clean and dry. Remove any old polish and clean your nails with soap and water.
- Apply a base coat: Apply a thin layer of base coat on your nails to protect them and help the varnish to adhere better.
- Apply thin layers: Apply thin layers of nail polish instead of thick layers. Thick coats may take longer to dry and are more likely to stain.
- Use three strokes: Use three strokes to apply nail polish on your nail. Start at the center of your nail then move the brush to one side, then to the other side, to cover the entire nail.
- Wait for the varnish to dry: Wait for the first coat of varnish to dry completely before applying a second coat. This may take a few minutes, depending on the brand and thickness of the polish.
- Apply a top coat: apply a thin layer of top coat on your nails to protect the varnish and add shine.
- Let your nails dry completely: Allow your nails to dry completely before performing any task. The drying time depends on the thickness of the varnish, so it is best to wait at least 15 minutes before carrying out any task.
Read also: Home remedies for white spots on nails