For those of you dripping in sweat and desperate for your next margarita fix, we’re happy to announce that fall is officially around the corner. That means you’ll finally get to ditch sweat-proof makeup tactics and finally experiment with the latest fall eye shadow and lipstick trends. We’re enlisting the help of our closet beauty ally and greatest teacher, YouTube. Scroll on for the 10 must-watch beauty vloggers who will help you turn all that warm and fuzzy fall inspo into a look that’s absolutely gorgeous.
1. Stephanie Lange: Stephanie works as a makeup artist in Australia. We love that when she’s not dishing out glamour tips, she’s preaching about confidence and real beauty. Any time she tackles a topic, you can bet she’ll be thorough — she has a collection of eight videos on contouring alone!
2. Wayne Goss: Wayne Goss is a makeup god. His great wisdom, honest reviews and simple tricks will always steer you right. He’s got experience working on all types of skin, from young to old, and you can count on him to simplify even the trickiest techniques.
3. Rachel ‘Bunny’ Meyer: Bunny is one of the quirkiest and most entertaining beauty and lifestyle vloggers. She is best known for her “First Impression Friday” and “Does This Thing Really Work?” series, where she tests new beauty and “As Seen On TV” products. If you need your beauty advice served with a side of giggles, Bunny will be your girl this fall.
4. Jenell B. Stewart: Jenell runs KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog focused on black hair and beauty. Her YouTube channel is chock-full of great advice ranging from how to help your hair grow strong to which drugstore foundations rock.
5. Michael Finch: Michael is an upcoming beauty vlogger and makeup artist from Australia with some serious talent. He’s a big Kardashian fan, and he’s always uploading informative reviews and tutorials inspired by the Kardashian/Jenner clan.
6. Samantha Ravndahl: Okay, this is the IT girl of the beauty vlogger world. She’s absolutely stunning, authentic and full of powerful advice on creating ambitious beauty looks. Whether you want to reinvent your style or just perfect your eye shadow application, she’s got all the fall makeup inspiration you need!
7. Wengie: Ready to jump on the Korean beauty trend? Wengie will show you what’s up. She has a ton of videos on Korean skincare and cosmetic products, as well as makeup tutorials for every season. We love when her big blue-eyed cat makes cameo appearances.
8. Jaclyn Hill: With over 2.2 million followers, you could say that Jaclyn Hill is a beauty-vlogging superstar. She’s been stepping out with some edgier looks recently, and they’re totally gorgeous. We’ve got her Ombre Sunset Smokey Eye tutorial bookmarked for our next big fall event.
9. Zoella: Does this girl even need an intro? At nearly nine-million subscribers, she’s basically YouTube’s reigning queen. Her channel is super informative, entertaining, adorable and addicting all at once. She even has a second channel for keeping things really real, but for now, we’ll leave you with her entire beauty vlog playlist.
10. Nicole Guerriero: Nicole is a rising star who packs a punch. With Halloween only a few months away, you’ll want to check out her fabulous makeup tutorials for every costume you’re dreaming of.
Did we miss any of your beauty vloggers? Let us know who they are in the comments below!